For the home monitoring of asthma with electronic & hard copy reports
The asma-1™ bt combines all of the features of the asma-1 with the ability to transmit results via Bluetooth using a paired device such as a mobile phone, PDA, PC or home hub. Session data and device ID may be transmitted to Vitalograph Reports, Spirotrac or an API developers' kit is available for providers of e-Diary, home hub and telemedicine solutions.
Bluetooth 2.0 - Measures and displays PEF and FEV1. Personal Best value is saved for the PEF parameter. % of Personal Best and Red-Yellow-Green Zone is displayed. Number of sessions stored - 600;
Requires Software Developer’s Kit #40426. Includes a single seat for manufacturers device online training & certification. OEM opportunities available.
- Indicates blow quality, number of blows and diurnal variation
- Device ID automatically transmitted with the data
- Ability to add comments to the report
- Optionally separate graphs of am and pm sessions
- Information presented in tabular and graphical form
- Can automatically name the PDF file
- Subject ID, name, age, height, gender and optional weight field
- Time/date stamp for each session
- Best PEF and FEV1 fields automatically populated
- BMI calculated (from height and weight)
- Personal best FEV1, PEF and zones as set in asma-1
- Trend graphs of FEV1 and PEF