Lung Function Monitor
Ideal for remote or in-clinic monitoring for primary, secondary care, or occupational health.
Handheld device for remote Lung Function monitoring
- For chronic respiratory conditions such as COPD, cystic fibrosis, & post-transplant patients.
Low cost lung function monitoring
- Simple, validated hygiene system using Bacterial Viral Filters™ (BVFs) means that keeping the device clean is easy and inexpensive.
- Measures FEV1, FEV6 and calculates the ratio.
- Large, easy to read display.
- Displays % of personal best FEV1.
- Electronic record – no need for record cards.
- Set unique ‘personal best’ zones for test subjects.
- Automatically stores best values in a test session.
- Quality of blow indicator.
- 200 test memory.
- Suitable for multi-subject use in clinic with Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF™).
- Compliant with: ATS/ERS 2019 and ISO 23747 / 26782 / 13485
- Uses long life AAA batteries
The lung monitor comes with:
- Carry pouch
- Instructions for use
- Plastic mouthpiece for single patient use
Product Respiratory Monitor lung monitor Model 4000 Dimensions 109mm (length) x 63mm (width) x 42mm (height) Weight 63g (not including batteries) Flow Detection Principal Stator/rotor Accuracy Better than ± 3% (FEV1) Back pressure Less than 0.15kPa/L/second at 14L/s Measurement Range FEV1, FEV6: 0 – 9.99L BTPS
FEF 25/75: 25-840 L/min BTPS
Maximum test duration 6 seconds ! Bad Test Criteria Slow start of test (Vext>5%) or a cough detected in the first second Power Supply 3V (2 x 1.5V AAA batteries) Expected Battery Life 3 months of use at 3 tests per day. (Batteries near the end of their shelf life will have reduced capacity.) Expected Product Life 6 years Operating temperature range 17–37ºC Operating humidity range 30%–75% Ambient pressure range 850hPa–1060hPa Performance standards ATS/ERS 2019, ISO 23747:2015, ISO 26782:2009 Safety standards EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-11 EMC Standards EN 60601-1-2 QA/GMP standards EN ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR 820, CMDR SOR/98-282, JPAL, MDSAP.