The next generation Pneumotrac™ Spirometer combined with our new and improved Spirotrac® software is a powerful and flexible respiratory diagnostic device. Improved sleek design with no moving parts for optimal robustness. The new Pneumotrac™ has a reduced desktop footprint allowing spirometry testing to take place wherever your PC, laptop or tablet can go.
Suitable for testing both adults and pediatrics due to the extremely reliable Fleisch flow technology which is accurate even at very low flow rates.
Pneumotrac with our redesigned Spirotrac 6 software is compliant with the 2019 ATS/ERS spirometry update, ensuring your service meets international guidelines on accuracy and reporting. Spirotrac 6 features a brand new intuitive interface with advanced quality control feedback for rapid and easy testing. Compatible with all major EHR/EMR systems via HL7.
The Pneumotrac Spirometer comes with:
Spirotrac 6 Software (including HL7 connection kit)
Protective carry pouch
Get certified device training via our online training resource SpiroTutor™ by Vitalograph® which is available 24/7. We provide one FREE enrollment with the registration of your Pneumotrac device. A training certificate is issued upon completion.
Comes with 5-Year Warranty with unlimited technical support if registered within 30-days of purchase.
It is important that Vitalograph’s Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF) are used to reduce the contamination risk to spirometers, pulmonary function testing equipment and respiratory monitors, and the potential infection risk to others. When a new Vitalograph’s BVF is used for every patient, the interior of the device is protected which means that only exterior surfaces require cleaning.
Pneumotrac Spirometer with Spirotrac 6 Software
- Meets 2019 ATS/ERS standardization of spirometry update.
- Supports Full Feature Spirometry Testing and Bronchodilator Responsiveness Testing with over 50 available parameters.
- Highly accurate, robust, and stable flow measuring technology.
- Lowest running costs & environmentally friendly; no need for costly disposable sensors, turbines, or flow tubes.
- Save time & money on cleaning using Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF™) with validated cross-contamination efficiency >99.999%, protecting the device, patient, and operator.
- Real-time curves and all new incentive animations encourage optimal subject performance.
- Instant quality feedback using the latest test/session acceptability, usability and repeatability criteria
- Automatic computer interpretation based on ATS/ERS & GOLD standards.
- Fast evaluation of results using latest GLI spirometry predicted equations with LLN, %Pred and Z-scores. Other predicted equations are selectable.
- Ensuring best practice with quick and easy calibration verification routines recommended by 2019 ATS/ERS spirometry guidelines.
- Automatic BTPS correction with built-in temperature sensor for optimal accuracy.
- Share test data easily with compatible Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems through HL7.